OASISS Privacy Statement
What data do we collect?
OASISS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (including, but not limited to name, email address, phone number)
- Information related to your pledge of support for Ukrainians in the UK, either as a potential host or as someone wanting to offer support in the community
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide OASISS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete one of our online forms, either as a potential host or someone who is interested in offering support in the community.
- Complete an online survey we send to you by email
How will we use your data?
OASISS collects your data so that we can:
- Keep you informed with our work and the ways you can help
If you agree, OASISS will share your data with our partner organisations so that they may contact you directly about supporting Ukrainians as they seek to settle in the Cambridgeshire:
- Reset Communities and Refugees www.homesforukraine.org.uk
- Cambridge Ukrainian Society www.facebook.com/CUUAsoc/
- Cambridge University Ukrainian Society https://cuusblog.wordpress.com
- Cambridge Refugee Resettlement Campaign www.cambridgerefugees.org/
- Cambridge4Ukraine UK cambridge4ukraine.uk
How do we store your data?
You can remove your details from our data at any time by emailing: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Oasiss would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request OASISS for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OASISS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OASISS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OASISS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OASISS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OASISS processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OASISS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that OASISS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Tel: 0303 123 1113